Monday 2 April 2012

日本は回復している - JAPAN IS RECOVERING

A quick poster I made. Didn't intend for it to be about Japan initially but it turned more into a texture session. I've only just discovered textures, and I'm really enjoying using them; they give me loads of freedom in designing backgrounds / foregrounds and more obvious details to give a sense of purpose.


On another note, not a lot has been said about Japan, or the state the country is in since the nuclear crisis last year. I hope the country is recovering and getting better. I would like to hear more about how it is doing though. To me, this is a more important issue than, say, who is in the auditions of 'The X Factor' or along those lines. I hope Japan is getting on ok and getting all the support it needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment